The Irri-Tool™ 11-in-1 is a super handy multi-function pocket-size tool ideal for anyone working on irrigation systems whether you are a professional, gardener, or handyman. With the Irri-Tool™ you'll save time, energy and water by having what you need for on-the-spot repairs and adjustments. It is a "must-have" tool for anyone working on sprinkler systems and is also handy for other equipment repairs.
- The Irri-Tool™ consists of a 3 5/8" handle with 8 fold-up tool parts, 3 of which are dual-function, making it an 11-in-1 tool.
- The new Bat Wrench™ (patent pending) functions like a T-Wrench for lifting and adjusting stream rotors, but is also designed to adjust Hunter® MP Rotators.®
- The new Water Hook™ (patent pending) is designed for easy lifting of pop-up sprinkler head risers AND extraction of stream rotor nozzles.
- The two-sized drip punch saves you time for on-the-spot jobs.
- With the new Irri-Tool™ 11-in-1 you'll have what you need, when you need it, for faster, easier sprinkler system repair!!!
WITH THIS COMPACT, MULTI-FUNCTION TOOL YOU CAN QUICKLY AND EASILY PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS:
- Clean spray-head nozzles, drip nozzles and emitters
- Lift and adjust spray-head nozzles
- Lift and adjust all major brand single-stream and MP Rotator® heads
- Remove and replace single-stream rotor nozzles
- Create two sizes of drip system holes
- Install irrigation controllers
- Repair small equipment